Level 3

Deductions & credits

Yes, you can, provided you completed your move within 30 days.

This, from IRS' Instructions for Form 3903:

Storing and insuring household goods and personal effects.

You can include only the cost of storing and insuring your household goods and personal effects within any period of 30 consecutive days after the day these goods and effects are moved from your former home and before they are delivered to your new home.

View solution in original post