June 1, 2019 12:28 AM
If your bank does not appear on the list, you can manually enter your interest income. To enter your 1099-INT,
- In your open Federal Return, choose the tab for Wages & Income
- Scroll down to the topic Interest on 1099-INT and choose Start/Edit
- Choose Edit if you already started or + Add more income to enter your 1099-INT
- On the page to import your bank info, scroll down and choose the gray button in the lower right, I'll type it in myself.
- On the page Let's get your 1099-INT or brokerage statement details manually enter your bank name and the interest amount in Box 1.