I'm an American living outside of the US. I'm trying to sign up for the stimulus payment but I don't have a US address. How do I proceed?

Deductions & credits

The IRS will mail you a check to your address for the stimulus funds if you have filed a 2018 or 2019 tax return.

Deductions & credits

I didn't file in 2017 or 2018. I don't have to file taxes for 2019 or 2020. My address has since changed from when I last filed. 

Deductions & credits

@tinamariejohn2 wrote:

I didn't file in 2017 or 2018. I don't have to file taxes for 2019 or 2020. My address has since changed from when I last filed. 

You can register for the stimulus payment here - https://turbotax.intuit.com/stimulus-check/

Deductions & credits

Thank you. I am signing up there. However, I reached the part for the address and it says: 

Note: You must have a U.S. address in order to register

Again, I am an American living OUTSIDE the US. I don't have a US address. No P.O. Box. I'm not rich enough to maintain a home inside the US while living abroad. 

Deductions & credits

@tinamariejohn2 wrote:

Thank you. I am signing up there. However, I reached the part for the address and it says: 

Note: You must have a U.S. address in order to register

Again, I am an American living OUTSIDE the US. I don't have a US address. No P.O. Box. I'm not rich enough to maintain a home inside the US while living abroad. 

Sorry, don't have an answer for you.  Will ask around but this being the weekend probably will not get any info.