Expert Alumni

Deductions & credits

You must have the provider tax id number to efile a return claiming the childcare credit.  However, you can print and mail your return with statements attached showing the efforts you made to obtain the information and claim the credit.  Here is a link that may help.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"