Re: Forgot to file for a property tax refund last ...
Level 15

Deductions & credits

@dstarlight2003    You added on to someone else's thread, so we do not know if you are asking about MN.


If you are asking about MN you can go back one year from the filing due date:

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings