State tax filing

Thanks.  I don't find the D-30 instructions particularly helpful, which is why I am posting here.  As others have mentioned, the D-30 form and instructions are complicated and include a lot of things that are irrelevant for small landlords who are passively renting a single property.

I've used TurboTax to complete Schedule E, but as others have noted, TurboTax does not support the DC D-30 form.  I really just want to confirm two things:  

(1) Can I use the same Schedule E deductions on the DC D-30 form?  In other words, are there certain deductions that Schedule E allows but DC disallows, or any additional deductions that DC allows that might not be on Schedule E?  

(2) For deductions that are not explicitly listed on the D-30 form, i.e., condo HOA fees (maintenance costs), where should I put them?  It seems like Schedule G is the place, which links to line 23 of the D-30.  My confusion is that the Schedule G instructions only refer to royalty, interest, etc. and not the types of standard maintenance costs I am trying to deduct:

Schedule G – Other allowable deductions

If you are the recipient of royalty, interest or other intangible payments from a related entity that has not deducted the payment amounts on their return and you are filing a return and paying tax on these payments in the District, enter, on Schedule G, the amount of income you are reporting on this return to the extent it was included: on Lines 15(b) and 18(b) of the related entity’s District of Columbia D-30 tax return; on Lines 18(b) and 23(b) of the related entity’s District of Columbia D-20 tax return; or on a related entity’s return filed in another state where a similar adjustment was made.