Expert Alumni

State tax filing

Since you work in North Carolina and teach from home in North Carolina, your income is all earned in North Carolina.  You would only need to file a Kentucky non-resident income tax return if the University withheld Kentucky taxes from your pay.   

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post