Re: I am a VA resident but PA employer withheld PA...
Level 15

State tax filing

You need to file non resident PA returns to get the incorrect withholding refunded. That is why VA is not allowing the credit since you did not have to pay any PA taxes.  


You need to give your employer a form  REV-419 so they STOP the PA withholdings ...

This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings