Level 15

State tax filing

Yes, Iowa has a state income tax so you will have to file an Iowa nonresident state tax return.

In the My Info section of the program when entering your personal information you are asked if you made money in another state.  Answer Yes and choose Iowa.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for working in another state -