Level 9

State tax filing

You should list your current address (Hong Kong/Foreign country). Right after you do that TT will ask you if you lived in a state and, if so, when you moved back to the foreign country. Then it will help you figure out if you need to file a state return. Since Florida does not have a state income tax you probably won't have to file a state return.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"