New Member

State tax filing

The solution is to

1.      Delete the W-2

2.      When you add a new W-2, the screen will ask you for the employer’s EIN (Don't put anything here).

3.      Instead, just leave the EIN field blank and continue.

4.      Enter your complete W-2 information on the next page. Make sure to indicate that this is a foreign address (under “Address Type”). It’s okay to enter the EIN here at the top of the page.

5.     Make sure you enter everything from the W-2 – the input screen is long and needs scrolling.