New Member

How can I get improperly paid NY state taxes refunded?

A new employer incorrectly paid state taxes to NY.  I live in MA.  I need to pay MA taxes on this income.  My goal is to file a return in NY to get the improperly paid state taxes refunded, but the return is drawing on all of my income reported in my federal return, even though I have indicated that I am a non resident and no income was earned in NY.