State tax filing

1. When I file my tax for the year 2022, how would I file my state return? Do I need to file one for Minnesota (Jan. through end of March) and file another one for California(April through Dec.)?    You will file a part year MN and a part year CA returns.

2. After searching online, it looks like I am qualified to be considered as a California resident; I will be living in the state for more than 183days by the end of this year, I work for a California registered company, a car registered to the state of California, will have a residence by the end of the year. Am I correct?  Filing as part year will work just fine.

3. Only thing I am concerned after researching is that I have my name on a Deed in Minnesota (the condo co-owned by me, my sister and brother in law). What I read was that if I have a home in different state, i might be considered as a dual residency and end up owing state tax on both states.  Filing part year in both states fixes all issues.   Make sure to get the DL and voter's registration done now even if you use the hotel for a residence address.