New Member

Made changes to my Federal Income Taxes. Can you assure me that these were mmade to my file?

I e-filed my 2017 Federal Taxes and realized afterwards that there were no entry's to line 20a and 20b. I went in and made the changes. Before I proceed to do my state Income Taxes I want to make sure I'm using the correct info for the State

Level 15

After you file

Nothing was sent to the IRS after your original (unchanged) tax return was filed.

Remove any changes you made.  Wait for the IRS to process your tax return and send your tax refund (if applicable).

Then you can change the 2017 tax return using the amend process.  An amended tax return, Form 1040X, can only be printed and mailed by you to the IRS, it cannot be e-filed.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for amending a tax return -