cleef39

After you file

@xmasbaby0 Actually, there is a way for the state tax to be taken out of the federal refund. I'm not going to use my exact amounts since they will be example amounts. Ex: Let's say it shows that you're getting three twenty five back from Federal and it originally shows you get the full refund, but it also shows you owe the state fifteen dollars. three twenty five - fifteen = three ten. e.g. You already put in your checking acct. info to pay the state, yet when you double-check your federal refund, it shows that you're getting back three ten instead of three twenty-five since you owe the state fifteen.

Also, I thought "dor," was a typo for "or." It seems like they don't want to pay at all...but if they owe the state taxes, there's no way to avoid not paying for it. State taxes have to be paid for. The best recommendation I have for her is that if she doesn't want the amount taken out of her federal refund is to call the TurboTax customer service line. But state taxes have to be paid for no matter what. And the reason I know the above is because it happened to me. I asked a question about it on here, but haven't gotten any answers. And anyways, I originally wanted to be taken out of my refund, so idk why they even asked me for my checking acct. info.