After you file

Intuit abs it's subsidiaries (turbo tax and credit karma) are all full of you know what. I selected to have my funds deposited into credit karma account to get the refund advance that it said I was approved for. 4 days later (today) they say they can't find anywhere where I selected it. Lol yeah I'm going to just pick a 3rd party to hold my money per their t&c instead of selecting my bank account info that they had as a selection from last year and not select the advance. Their customer service agents seen my taxes were just accepted by IRS 4 days ago and yet asked if i wanted help tracking my refund. Because everyone gets their refund from IRS in less then a week SMH. 2 out of 3 of them said the advance will be deposited Tuesday due to presidents Day. But the 3rd was able to lemme know there wasn't anything in my account about an advance. Here's what I read about today:

The Federal Trade Commission has issued an Opinion and Final Order that Intuit Inc., the maker of the popular TurboTax tax filing software, engaged in deceptive advertising in violation of the FTC Act and deceived consumers when it ran ads for “free” tax products and services for which many consumers were ineligible.Jan 22, 2024