technical question: 2023 imported 2022 but then later I made changes to 2022

When I started TT Business yesterday, I elected to import last year's business return thinking all was well. It imported all OK. But then due to a small issue with my balance sheet requiring me to file an amended return to 2022, I opened it and only then learned TT had rejected it last  year without my knowledge and I had to clear some text boxes to file it. I successfully filed it yesterday (2022).  But now my 2023 has some wrong information. The only change I made to it was to add a small amt to income so I could take something off my balance sheet. 

My 2023 return is pretty much done and balanced but I haven't gone through all the reviews yet. When I opened it today I got a message that some new rule is going into effect soon so it isn't quite ready and NOT to finish it yet for filing. It also mentioned to make sure I included changes in codes or tokens something or changes from last year's return. How do I do that now since the 2022 was not filed as an "amended filing" but changes were made to it after I imported it to 2023? Can I re-import it or is there a way I can manually do the few changes I made to it? I would prefer that. But the ghosted income for 2022 is showing wrong amt. Not sure how to change last return's figures.

Thanks for any help.