Found information digging deep into my Turbotax account last night!

Unemployment tax refund

*I hope this might help others* 

I received and extra refund check in the mail 2 months ago from my state  and no it was not a Stimulus check It was an actual state refund. I filed my taxes back in Feb before the law went into effect. I did received fed and state tax then next mont in March... so I ended up paying fed taxes on the 10,200. I only got the extra state tax refund because of a dependent so the state owned me more child income tax...  if that is the case  does not seem like I'm getting Unemployment refund from fed. My transcript has not change since July. Which the last change was only 290 $0 owed but my income changed on my Transcript, the 10,200 was taken off.... Also adjusted in a very hard area to find in Turboxtax. 

If I act like I'm going to amend (even though I'm not fully going through with it) my state changes to the extra refund I did receive my fed stays at $0. With the original fed Refund amount but state shows the new total with my first state Refund amount and the added amended Refund amount. ***LET ME BE CLEAR ALSO*** I  did not amend my return , this happened on it own. NOR AM I AT ALL SAYING THIS IS ANYONE ELSES SITUATION. JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE MY NEWS.  I can’t seem to find when this updated in turboxtax either. Hope this makes since. See photos below  (none of my sensitive information is exposed). 

Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 5.36.00 PM.jpg