After you file

Feel the same way, there help is redicless or not existing. Doing my taxes was a nightmare needed help with a few question the came up, but it seemed no one wanted to help , question where only answer with automated answers , click on this link or this link but not explained nor specific detailed information , to return was rejected 3 times and no one wanted to help to find out why. As I finally found out what was wrong , my Tax return was filled Feb 16 and I just got today May 3rd my refund. In the mean time I ask why it took so long and why I couldn't see the status of my refund on the IRS website to be told , we don't know you got to call IRS but I was billed by beginning of April. Even at this point nothing was process by IRS! And another surprise my recovery rebate was denied by the IRS , so I called Turbo Tax to be told we don't know call the IRS , WHAT DID I PAY FOR? FOR NO SERVICE NOTHING I CAN DO ALL THIS BY MYSELF AS I DID! NEVER AGAIN! 

TO FIND OUT AFTER HOURS OF SEARCHES AND CALLING THE IRS, my recovery rebate was denied as the IRS issues a stimulus check in paper form on Jan 6,2021 I never received. 

This is a joke that as customer you do the leg work and TURBOTAX cashes in!