After you file

@Critter-3  I am not paranoid. I just want "official" information. I am not asking for TT to give me details. I understand all of what you are saying/typing and I appreciate that you are sharing your experiences.

I'd appreciate it a lot more if you could get my point - which is that Turbo Tax should provide something like the following information when they ask for your account information and when they send you an email stating that your tax return was accepted.

"We will provide your debit information to the IRS. We will send you an email when the IRS accepts your return. After that, the IRS needs to process your return. 
Note that once the IRS accepts your return, TurboTax gets NO FURTHER information on the progress.
It might take the IRS  up to10 business days (or longer) to process your return after it is accepted. The IRS might not process your return before the date you specify to make the payment. Only after it processes your return, will the IRS take your payment.   If the IRS has not processed your return within 10 days of accepting it....contact their Efile department..."

That is the information that TT should provide up front. If they did that - this thread and all of your responses would not be necessary. Wouldn't that be nice?