After you file

@drfee1good420 wrote:

everytime ive called they tell me there waiting on irs to approve the forms when i go through the irs they say it should aready be done because irs gave everyone the ok to amend returs the only app who cant is turbotax so im never filing here again this is ridiculous there not helping anyone not giving info out they just play the blame game ane every expers or anyone that replies to these just gives instrustions of were to find amend retrs not why we cant 

The 2020 Form 1040-X federal amended tax return was made available across all TurboTax platforms, online and desktop, on 03/26/2021.

However, due the changes in the tax code made by Congress in the middle of the tax season some amended tax returns cannot be filed at this time since the IRS has not provided guidance on some aspects of the changes.  Unemployment compensation is one of the reasons the amended return cannot yet be filed.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for not being able to amend a tax return - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/amend-tax-return/help/why-can-t-i-amend-my-return/01/2122917