Level 15

After you file

Yes.  You have to file all your income on the same tax return.  After you enter the first W2 you can add another.


To add a  W2 just type w2 (small W)  in the search box at the top of your return and click on Jump To the W2


OR  To Add a W2 enter it under

Federal Taxes on the left side

Wages & Income  

Then Wages and Salaries- Click the Start or Update button


Then if you are married you should have 2 buttons...Add w-2 for (taxpayer name) and Add w-2 for (spouse name). Click on the correct button to add a W-2.