After you file

@Nelly4life   You are posting on someone else's post & the question has been answered.  When your return is accepted it means the you have passed the basic identity verification.  The IRS now has your return & is getting ready to process your return.  Once a return has been accepted, TurboTax does not get any more information from the IRS (or State)

The IRS website (Where's My Refund) does not update the current information at times.  Others have received their refund before their information shows up on the IRS website, Where's My Refund.  All you can do is keep checking the website to see if your information shows up soon.  The IRS website Where's My Refund, only updates once a day.

Also, see the following:

• February 22. Projected date for the IRS.gov Where's My Refund tool being updated for those claiming EITC and ACTC, also referred to as PATH Act returns.

• First week of March. Tax refunds begin reaching those claiming EITC and ACTC (PATH Act returns) for those who file electronically with direct deposit and there are no issues with their tax returns.

View solution in original post