After you file

@Poblanok wrote:

Same issue here.
Using Turbotax Business to file 1120S. On Turbotax software, status says "Return Accepted". Received email from Turbotax in May 2020 saying my return was "Accepted". Unfortunately, I received a letter from IRS in February 2021 saying I am being charged a (very costly) penalty because my 1120S return was never filed for 2020. When I search for my business return at https://www.taxact.com/ef/efile-center, no record of a return is found. After half a dozen attempts trying to reach a real person at Intuit to discuss this with, I cannot get through and keep getting hung up on during hold. What gives?

If you used the TurboTax Business edition you would have to installed the software on your Windows based personal computer.

Open the 2019 business program and Continue the 2019 business return you filed.  With the return opened click on Forms.

When in Forms mode look for the Postmark Report on the left side of the screen.  Click on the report to open.

On the Electronic Postmark - Certification of Electronic Filing will be the date/time you transmitted the tax return.  There will also be a date it was Accepted by the IRS, if accepted.

Why you chose to look in a TaxAct website for the TurboTax Business Edition tax return you filed is a mystery.

The only copies of your 2019 1120S return will be on the computer where it was created, completed and filed.  

If you used the desktop CD/Download editions installed on your computer, the only copy of your tax data file and any PDF's will be on the computer where the return was created.  TurboTax does not store online any returns completed using the desktop editions.