It says my return was accepted on February 10th does that mean the IRS started test batches?

After you file

Yes.  But the tax return will not start to be processed by the IRS until 02/12/2021.

After you file

I already went on to the Where's My Refund and it says it's being processed by the IRS already

After you file

@Bosrox81 @DoninGA 

Same for me.  Let's hope it means fast processing.

After you file

• February 22. Projected date for the IRS.gov Where's My Refund tool being updated for those claiming EITC and ACTC, also referred to as PATH Act returns.
    First week of March. Tax refunds begin reaching those claiming EITC and ACTC (PATH Act returns) for those who file electronically with direct deposit and there are no issues with their tax returns.

2021 tax filing season begins Feb. 12; IRS outlines steps to speed refunds during pandemic | Interna...

After you file

That's terrific good job thank God I don't have any of those credits anyway good luck

After you file

She's right though if you claim any of the credits From the Path Act you won't get it until March because they have to make sure there's no fraud. If you claim those credits they won't process you in the test batch either.