Do you mean where is my refund? Did you e-file! Was your returns accepted? Once your returns are accepted, only the IRS and State would know when you will receive your refund. TurboTax does not get any updates regarding the processing of your return or when you will receive your refund.
You can checked the IRS website Where's My Refund for your Federal information?
If you mailed in your return Federal return, during Covid-19 the IRS was closed & they were not processing mailed in returns. They have recently started processing mailed in returns & they are very backed up. It can take awhile for your return to show in their system.
You can also contact the IRS. The IRS telephone number is 1-800-829-1040, and they are available from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Monday thru Friday. The best time to call is early in the morning.
- The first question the automated system will ask you is to choose your language.
- Once you’ve set your language, do NOT choose Option 1 (regarding refund info). Choose option 2 for “Personal Income Tax” instead.
- Next, press 1 for “form, tax history, or payment”.
- Next, press 3 “for all other questions.”
-Next, press 2 “for all other questions.”
- When the system asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, do NOT enter anything.
-After it asks twice, you will be prompted with another menu.
-Finally, press 2 for personal or individual tax questions. The system should then transfer you to an agent.