Why is my 2019 tax return pdf 10 pages long and my previous years’ returns are over 100 pages long? How can I print the short version for those years?

After you file

The prior tax years include all forms, schedules and worksheets in the PDF download.

After you file

You can save the PDF of the current tax year 3 ways until the end of October ... after that the files are archived and the ONLY option is the return with ALL the worksheets.  If you save a prior year return now you will need to use the PDF reader to select the forms you only want to print. 

Ironic thing is that it used to be reverse just a couple of years ago  ... you could only get the return as filed  and people complained and begged for the full PDF with the worksheets  and now folks complain they got the full PDF ... can't make everyone happy. 

It is always suggested to save the PDF 3 ways each and every year after you efile successfully for your records.

Get the 2019 PDF now ...

Sign onto your TurboTax online account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/
Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show. Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

If the PDF is not complete or it is not available, then follow this procedure -

Scroll down and click on Add a State.  This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen. Then click on Print Center. Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.

print center.PNG

After you file

who want's a hundred pages of TurboTax worksheets? That's ridiculous.

After you file

Look for the forms labelled "Attachment Sequence No.

Those plus 1040 are your tax return.

After you file

First no one says you must print off all the pages, just save them.  And IMHO it is better to have more than you need then less.