After you file

@hughng92 wrote:

I am in desperate help.

First - I filed a tax returned for 2019 this year with turbo tax. I found no where on the application for me to file the Minnesota Property Tax return so I thought well, I needed to look for some resources locally how to file that.

Second - My  research led me to file again on another vendor call 1040now.com, which is a ridiculous vendor. The only way to contact them is email and they barely respond, but they take the fee very QUICK.

Third - my turbo tax return for 2019 file was rejected, well because 1040now processed my file and submitted for me. 

Finally - I called IRS today to ask where my refund is. They said they owed me nothing and I owed them nothing. I was advised to call the state as the refund may be issued by them. I called the state and they told me they have not received my state tax return, which was shown "accepted" on my 1040now account.

Is there any way I can delete all of my records with 1040now and start the process again with turbo tax? 

If you filed a 2019 tax return and it was Accepted by the IRS then there is no way you can remove your records with the other vendor, if that is the tax return that was accepted by the IRS.

If your federal tax return was rejected when filing with TurboTax what is the rejection code and message you received on the TurboTax email for the rejection?

You said you filed with TurboTax the 2019 tax return and then you filed another 2019 federal tax return with another vendor.

When did you e-file the 2019 federal tax return with TurboTax and when did you e-file the 2019 federal tax return with the other vendor?

Also for the MN property tax,  TurboTax supports the Form M1PR -  https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/filing-and-paying-taxes/help/can-i-file-my-m1pr-minnesota-property...