After you file

This is my timeline

January 28---- we get the W2 and I file our taxes

January 29---- "Yay!" They are accepted and being processed. Should get them around February 18.

February 18---- hmm nothing yet, probably tomorrow!

February 19th--- nothing still.... maybe I did something wrong or overlooked something,  but it was one simple W2.
Let me see if anyone else is having trouble. 

February 21 --- Find out that it is because I claimed my children and our family of 4 claimed EIC this year. But it says that if everything is good we should get it between the end of February or first week of March.
March 6th-------  Nothing still, I must've made a mistake. So I call IRS and they pull up my info.

"Okay, you'll get a review letter on March 16 and we'll have 60 days to review everything"
"Did I do something wrong on my taxes?"
"No. It is just policy."

March 16--------- Coronavirus starts closing everything down. We get a letter saying under review and it tells us to not contact IRS until that review time is up, they'll let us know if they need anything from us.

April 3---- Turbotax takes their fee from our account since our refund is delayed.
* I guess Turbotax and their employees weren't affected by coronavirus.*
And as of April 10th, they also state that the IRS is still processing refunds like "normal" and we shouldn't expect refund delays.

And the only places I have found Turbotax stating possible delays is here for PAPER returns:
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/how-are-my-taxes-affected-by-covid-19/00/1330402

May 17--- Nothing still. I try to call IRS and can't get ahold of anyone. So I discuss it with different people.

May 19--- People on Turbotax thread say IRS probably wasn't able to review it  because IRS sent employees home due to coronavirus, and they pulled my taxes from the processing system. And I'll probably get another letter that will give them another 60 days because these "aren't normal times".... which means they are putting people's refunds on hold for 120+ days.

May 20 -21 - Still cannot get in touch with anyone at IRS or Tax Advocate Service.

******Murphy's Law******