1040X suupporting documents

Hi, I finished the 2018 tax amendment on turbotax and it generated the forms.

I have a question about which forms/docs need to be included in the package.

I read the IRS1040x instruction and other turbotax community posting in related topics.

I had to amend my return for the two reasons: 1) to reflect the IRA basis input (did convertion to roth) which I forgot to input and 2) to claim Qualified Business Income deduction for my self-employment income (I answered wrong on turbotax interview questions last year and could not claim this although I was eligible).

I reached the end on 1040x process and turbotax automatically generated the 1040x file for me. But it includes the some forms which have not changed at all.

Do I just exclude those manually on my own when I prepare the mail?

I feel like there must be a reason why turbotax populated all these forms for my 1040 file. So I feel like I have to include all of them....but not sure...

Since I reported the qbi deduction, maybe those forms are "supporting documents" to check the net income?

Also after 1040x, it contains the 1040 with correct numbers.

I understand that we don't need to file the original 1040. But do I file this 1040 with correct numbers?

I think this is just for our reference only to see how the correct 1040 would look like.

Please advise!