CassLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

@bstanbery Please see the information below, a customer posted that corrected this issue:

To correct the continual crashing, I began by removing the ~/Library files (cached files, saved state, and etc.).  Please see this article: Remove and reinstall TurboTax for Mac

I left the ~/Application folder files in tact and simply removed the localized user files under ~/Library.  Once the files are removed, I rebooted, restarted the app, installed the states that I had purchased (it still recognized the prior purchases), and was then back and operational.

While I was able open app, it continued to crash during the filing process (making it through to the point that the prior credit card transaction is recognized, and then crashed).  That said, I was able to eventually get the filing completed.  For me, this meant clicking the Close Button on the bottom right of the pop-up window, after the filing credit card transaction was recognized (vs. the Close shown in the window), followed by quickly clicking the Continue button in the app.  It could have all just been luck; but the app completed the filings.

I will also note, that if you choose to send the crash reports after a crash, the Library files will need to be removed again.  if the windows are closed, I am able to re-open the app again without issue.

"tko-crash Level 3"

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"