Taxes Already Filed And Amended Return For Stimulus

My brother filed his taxes already and got his refund but he didn't realize that he forgot to file 2 W-2 forms that showed up in his mailbox later. He is going to have to use the stimulus portal to give the IRS his information since he had opted for a check in the mail. Would he have to enter the amount he got back from his refund and AGI from his first initial tax return that he filed or would he have to add both the refund amount he got back from the first check plus the refund amount from the amended return? And would that also apply to the AGI? (He is waiting on his second deposit from his amended return.)

From my understanding, the IRS is taking steps to verify information when the portal is available and will need the amount you got back or the amount you owe them. You will also have to enter your AGI. So I really don't know if he should enter the amount that he got back already or if he has to enter that amount plus his amended amount. I'm just trying to help because he called me and didn't know about the portal until I told him.