After you file

Alright guys I've been pulling my hair out over this and have spoken with 3 different turbo tax reps. It does not matter whether you had your fees taken by Santa Barbara or not. There is no third party involving stimulus. ONLY thing that matters is whether or not your banking info was included on your return. Check your return forms and look for your banking info. If it's there then you're good to go. If not then use the new portal or wait for paper checks. That's because there were 2 different deposits made from the IRS. One to Santa Barbara for your fees and the other to your bank. One went left and the other went right. Here's a very simplified answer from turbo themselves...

I Have Already Filed My 2019 or 2018 Tax Return

The first place the IRS will look for your bank information is your 2019 tax return. If you haven't filed yet, the agency will turn to your 2018 return. If either return has been filed and includes your bank information, you should automatically get your payment by direct deposit beginning within the next three weeks. There's nothing else for you to do.