Has anyone else still not recieved their federal return because it is being "reviewed"? I filed Jan 27th

Wendykhun
Returning Member

After you file

Same. I filed feb 5th and was being under a 60 day review, and still nothing .

Jessibell10
Returning Member

After you file

Same here also. Filed on fed 6th and still nothing. Being reviewed for 60 days for no reason I can even think of. This sucks! 

After you file

same here, filed and accpeted 2/1

Li7
Level 3

After you file

I filed February 3 and still nothing. No updated refund date. Plus turbo tax is going to charge my bank and I have no money in the bank. I cannot get ahold of anyone with turbo tax 

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

Turbo Tax will not have a status on your refund. If the IRS website says processing, this means they are working on it.

Please use this link to track your refund from the IRS. https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/use-the-wheres-my-refund-tool

Tax Season Refund Frequently Asked Questions https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

After you file

Yes I am perfectly aware of that, it has said "being processed" for 2 months, I was not asking Turbo tax, I was asking fellow tax filers but thank you "captain obvious" 

After you file

I filed Jan.30 and the IRS still does not have any record of my return. The state of Ohio has no record of my return either. I don’t have my federal or state. WTF?

Li7
Level 3

After you file

This is crazy.  I’m in Virginia and the IRS no longer has anyone to speak to. I can’t get any answers. I mean filing February 3 till now is a long time. I need my taxes bad. Wth is going on with the IRS?  

Li7
Level 3

After you file

I just posted that I can’t speak to anyone at the irs now as they have no agents taking calls.  Wth is up I wonder?? 

Li7
Level 3

After you file

I filed February 3 and still nothing. No updated refund date. Plus turbo tax is going to charge my bank and I have no money in the bank. I cannot get ahold of anyone with turbo tax Or the IRS now. 

After you file

Same, what the hell!

After you file

I'm calling today to let them know I have not money and no refund. 

After you file

Calling who? If you get in contact with a human, let everyone else know 😉