Re: Help
Employee TurboTax Specialist

After you file

If you have already filed your return, the only way to make any changes is to amend your return. 


You can follow the instructions here to amend your return. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings