Once your returns are accepted, only the IRS & State would know when you will receive your refund. TurboTax does not get any updates regarding the processing of your return or when you will receive your refund.
You can checked the IRS website Where's My Refund for your Federal information?
If you have a State refund, click on the following link, then click on your State
From the IRS:
It's been longer than 21 days since the IRS received my return and I haven’t gotten my refund. Why?
Some tax returns take longer to process than others for many reasons, including when a return:
- Includes errors
- Is incomplete
- Is affected by identity theft or fraud
- Includes a claim filed for an Earned Income Tax Credit or an Additional Child Tax Credit. See Q&A below.
- Includes a Form 8379, Injured Spouse Allocation, which could take up to 14 weeks to process
- Needs further review in general
We will contact you by mail when we need more information to process your return.
You can also contact the IRS about your refund if it has been over 21 days (business days) since your return has been accepted.
The IRS telephone number is 1-800-829-1040, and they are available from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Monday thru Friday. The best time to call is early in the morning.
- The first question the automated system will ask you is to choose your language.
- Once you’ve set your language, do NOT choose Option 1 (regarding refund info). Choose option 2 for “Personal Income Tax” instead.
- Next, press 1 for “form, tax history, or payment”.
- Next, press 3 “for all other questions.”
-Next, press 2 “for all other questions.”
- When the system asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, do NOT enter anything.
-After it asks twice, you will be prompted with another menu.
-Finally, press 2 for personal or individual tax questions. The system should then transfer you to an agent.