After you file

@Jdawg2119 I think I got the 971 code 2 years ago. I was thinking I was going to get a letter for logging in to access my transcripts but I can tell you that I still don't know what the letter was for because I never received it. That particular year, I got my refund back in March. I think that you will get yours soon. Don't let it discourage you because I felt like that and just couldn't figure out what was going on. 

I did contact a tax advocate who helped somehow because I saw my refund about 1 week later. There's just so much going on this year with letters from the IRS and some people probably won't even see them coming. Do you have USPS informed delivery? You can see exactly what is coming in your mailbox with this service. I've been using the service for about 4 years now and it's so helpful to know what you're receiving for the day. If you don't have it and want to check it out, you can do that here. Also, you can only sign up if they offer it in your area which I really think they do.