If you use Print Center to print, it will give you an option to print to include all worksheets. Steps to do this can be found below.
**If your return is still active and you are inside the return, you can click on Tax Tools on the left, and then Print Center.
**If your return thinks you have already printed and filed, these are directions to Print Center.
- Log into the account you filed the return in
- Click Tax Home to the left
- Scroll down to Your tax returns & documents and click Show
- Select Add a State to get back in return (not adding one, just a way to get inside return)
- In the left hand-menu, select Tax Tools.
- Select Print Center.
- Then choose Print, save or preview this year’s return.
- Now check the 2017 federal returns (or 2017 state returns) box and choose which forms to print out or all worksheets.
- Select View or print forms, then go ahead and print.
NOTE: If you correct something after a reject or amend the return, it works better to print from Print Center.