I have already filed, but I want to print a copy of my return for my records. How do I print a copy that has all the worksheets that TurboTax used?
If you use Print Center to print, it will give you an option to print to include all worksheets. Steps to do this can be found below.
**If your return is still active and you are inside the return, you can click on Tax Tools on the left, and then Print Center.
**If your return thinks you have already printed and filed, these are directions to Print Center.
- Log into the account you filed the return in
- Click Tax Home to the left
- Scroll down to Your tax returns & documents and click Show
- Select Add a State to get back in return (not adding one, just a way to get inside return)
- In the left hand-menu, select Tax Tools.
- Select Print Center.
- Then choose Print, save or preview this year’s return.
- Now check the 2017 federal returns (or 2017 state returns) box and choose which forms to print out or all worksheets.
- Select View or print forms, then go ahead and print.
NOTE: If you correct something after a reject or amend the return, it works better to print from Print Center.
There's no "Tax Home" to click. Evidently I didn't have Turbo Tax save a copy to docs, cuz there's not one there. It wasn't asked.