In 2014 i filed for 2013 for two years it said pending and then shows nothing. How do i find out whats up with that tax return i even went to irs to verifyidentity

Why does it say ihave to pay before i can get copy of 2013 return turbotax filed for me?

After you file

As to the filing status change ... it has been so long it really doesn't matter any longer. 

When does access to my prior-year TurboTax Online returns expire?

Access is determined by which version you filed your most recent return in:

• 2018 Free Edition: Access to 2017 and earlier returns has expired UNLESS you paid for 2017 PLUS, Deluxe, Premier, or Self-Employed, in which case you can access your prior-year online returns through October 31, 2019.
  • 2018 TurboTax paid products* and TurboTax Free Edition with PLUS: You have access to all your prior-year online returns through October 31, 2020.
  • 2017 Free Edition: Access to all prior-year returns has expired.
  • 2017 Free Edition with PLUSDeluxe, Premier, or Self-Employed: You have access to all your prior-year online returns through October 31, 2019.
  • 2016 or earlier: Access to all prior-year returns has expired.

To regain access to your last seven years of tax returns , you’ll need to pay for any of the 2018 TurboTax Online products or PLUS. This will reestablish access to all your TurboTax Online returns through October 31, 2020.

*TurboTax Live Basic, TurboTax Deluxe, TurboTax Deluxe Live, TurboTax Premier, TurboTax Live Premier, TurboTax Self-Employed, or TurboTax Live Self-Employed

GEN87742