New Member

After you file

Yes, you can fix the return by AMENDING it. You will not be able to go back into your account and make changes. Since the return has already been e-filed, any changes you make to it now, the IRS will not be notified of those changes.

 to correctly make changes to your return you must amend it

The amended process will not be available until February. At that time click here and follow the instructions on how to amend a 2016 return. 

View solution in original post