June 6, 2019 3:30 AM
Yes. You can edit your return if you have not electronically filed or mail it.
Here's how to re-open your unfiled return if TurboTax thinks you are finished:
- Log in and go to your 2016 Tax Timeline.
- If TurboTax thinks you are finished, there will be no orange "Take me to my return" (continue return) button.
- So in that case, scroll down to "Some things you can do."
- Choose "Add a State." (you don't really add one; that's just to get the return to open up.)
- Once the return is open, you can continue working on your return
Please see FAQ below for instructions to enter the K-1 that you received.