After you file

I can't comment on any specific "brand" of prepaid debit card since there are so many, but I suspect you will probably be able to do it.  It is common to use a prepaid debit card to get a direct deposit of a tax refund.   I can tell you in general how people use prepaid debit cards to get their direct deposit.

First, be sure your pre-existing prepaid debit card is still valid and active.  If you've been actively using it, then it should be.   You will need your card's underlying bank account and routing numbers specific for your card, and the bank name that underlies the card.   Either contact your card's Customer Service, or log into your online card account to verify the card is still good and to get the banking numbers for your direct deposit.  Be sure you have the right bank account and routing numbers for your card.  They will differ from the card number shown on the card.   Do not use the account number on the card.

You can ask your card's Customer Service if they accept a direct deposit of tax refunds from the IRS.  Many do, but less commonly some prepaid debit cards might not, or if it's a large refund, some may have limits on the amount that can be deposited from a tax refund.  You can ask your card's Customer Service about that, or perhaps there is information on that topic of direct deposit of tax refunds in the FAQs on your card's website.

When the TurboTax program asks you how you want to get your Federal refund, choose "direct deposit".  You will enter the bank account and routing numbers specific to your card, and indicate that it is a "checking" account.

You'll also need to know and enter the name of the underlying bank that the routing and account numbers were for.   Ask your Card's Customer Service or check the FAQs on their website.