Ammend 2014 taxes

I have to ammend my taxes for 2014. I have been paying back taxes and still currently paying so I know I can, but i cannot get turbo tax to bring up a option for it. I need to ammend state and federal. I have paid all of state already but it hasn't been 2 yrs since final payment. Where do I find the forms I need?

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Did you use the online version?  Turbo Tax only goes back 3 years.  You can only amend the last 3 years so back to 2016.  You will need to amend another way.  By hand or go to a local accountant or tax place.

Here is the 1040X

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-prior/f1040x--2014.pdf 

View solution in original post

rrrrr347

I didn't even file they got rejected so I am going to mail them in  I didn't  get my refund from 2018 tax  return so I need to file before I send them in. How do I go and redo my tax over forms over before I mail them in do I have to go somewhere else and have then done 

I need to ameded taxes for 2019 because I made a mistake  on the questions about prior year

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

@Feoktisa Snegirev 67 Please see the TurboTax FAQ How do I amend a 2019 return in TurboTax? for instructions on amending your return. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"