Level 8
This widget could not be displayed.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

The maximize difference does not help for me.  The only thing that makes sense to me is my SSD drive.  

I have done all that the TT community and customer service has suggested; uninstall and reinstall, admin stuff, turnoff AV, use a different AV program, manual updates, and updated all of my drivers.  I even returned the TT CD and got the download version.  TT customer service had suggested I try a different computer when asking if I had a SSD drive but I don't have another computer here.  Then they said to use TT online, which I would have to pay more to file just the federal return and I already have done too much work in the desktop version for 2 returns to start over.   I just don't trust this version yet to actually file my returns.  I also bought HR Block but I don't like it, my returns are complicated and I am so familiar with TT that I am not comfortable changing now.

I need a backup computer anyway, so I may get a cheap laptop with a standard drive and see if that fixes this problem.  I have used TT for years and have always liked it until this ridiculous version.  This has turned into a challenge for me while I wait and hope for a fix before I try to file my returns.