Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@VolvoGirl ,

Regarding your post below , 

Did you mean that TurboTax will support my cryptocurrency transactions with TurboTax Deluxe Desktop?

If so, before I buy TurboTax Deluxe, do you have any other official links from Turbotax stating that they'll support my cryptocurrency transactions with the TurboTax Deluxe Desktop?

When I google "TurboTax Deluxe cryptocurrency" It looks like they only support cryptocurrency with TurboTax Premier Online. I can't find anything about TurboTax Deluxe Desktop cryptocurrency.

Thanks!

David

Your post:

=============================================

VolvoGirl
‎April 23, 2022 9:56 AM

Right.  You don't have to pay for Online Turbo Tax.  (And don't confuse Online version with downloading the Desktop program).  You can even just buy The Desktop Deluxe to enter investments.  All the Desktop programs have the same forms. You just get more help and guidance in the higher versions. 

You can move your Online file to the Desktop program and continue without paying for Online or needing to reenter your info.  

To continue in the desktop version see this…….https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/choosing-a-product/help/how-do-i-switch-from-turbotax-online-to-th... 

Download the .tax2021 file for freeHow do I save my TurboTax Online return as a tax data file? 

After you get the program installed the first thing to do before you open your tax return .tax file is to update the program and install any state programs you had. Then open your file. So you first might need to start a fake return to be able to download the state program (go to FILE - NEW).

=============================================