Get your taxes done using TurboTax

you need 3 k-1 to enter the info

you see you have 3 categories of foreign income - foreign branch, passive and general and each must be entered on its own form 1116. whether its worth the effort I leave to you 

code A - each K-1

code B  - each k-1

code C - doesn't get entered if you are a US resident otherwise enter on each k-1

codes I and J need to be allocated based on codes E, F, and G and entered on their respective k-1's

codes P & Q should be allocated by category as specified on the K-1 and entered accordingly on your k-1's

category - foreign branch - codes E and L go on one 1 k-1 along with the apportioned amounts for I and J and the FTC for this category from P and Q

category - passive - codes F and M go on the second k-1 along with the apportioned amounts for I and J and the FTC for this category from P and Q

category - general - codes G and D go on the 3rd K-1 along with the apportioned amounts for I and J and the FTC for this category from P and Q

technically you must choose between foreign taxes paid code P and those accrued code Q. you are not supposed to take both types in the same year.

if there is only one category of Foreign Taxes (ie P or Q)  then you only need 1 k-1 and enter the items only for that category

if your total of foreign taxes is $300 or less if single, head of household, or married filing separate or $600 or less if filing joint form 1116 is not required.