Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Wild guess---are you really asking about the ID.me   for monthly child tax credit payments????

A2. If you are a new user, you must create an ID.me account at the IRS and verify your identity. ID.me is a trusted credential service provider selected to support IRS.gov login services.

ID.me uses the latest in identity verification technology to authenticate your identity quickly and easily. Learn more about ID.me and the IRS verification process at Sign In or Create a New Account.

If you have an existing account with the IRS, use your Secure Access username and password and enter the security code as part of the multi-factor authentication (MFA) process. If you have an existing account with ID.me from a state government or federal agency, you may use your email and password and complete MFA.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**