Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I added taxable school district income in school districts that do not tax, and city tax income in cities where I do not have to file a return. I worked for three employers in three different locations last year. Before you give me advice on how to look up whether a school district requires taxes, or a city form has to be filled out, understand that I added them. Then I was unable to remove them, and was unable to complete my income taxes with Turbo Tax without deleting the entire Ohio form. 

After deleting the Ohio form, I had a similar issue when completing my Federal Income Tax form. Somehow TurboTax or I added both my husband's name and his family's farm name under businesses for Schedule C. I was unable to remove one of them also. There is no delete button. You can't put in a zero and refresh. 

I ended up spending over an hour trying to fix this, and giving up, and filing my taxes another way. I'm not going to pay an extra $60 for someone to tell me how to use a website that is supposed to be easy to use, and self-explanatory. Both of my sons have worked as website developers, and both feel that TurboTax uses issues such as this to upsell product. 

If the CAPTCHA not working is a common problem, the explanation of what to do should load onto the page. 

Get better website developers.