Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Thomas, many thanks again  for your feedback/recommendations, very much appreciated.😀

1. Per your suggestion, I deleted the 1099-B info, cleared my cache and cookies, and re-imported from E-Trade -  Not Solved
    2. I called the Support line  at 8.05am this morning and spent 1 hr sharing my screen, explaining and showing the problems with partial upload of information.  The representative in parallel with the discussions contacted a senior tech support person and acted as intermediary. I answered the questions and their directions as follows:
    3. I was asked to update TTax  again as there had been another recent TTax software release and delete the 1099-B data and re-import - Not Solved 
    4. I created a new empty TTax file and imported  the 1099-B from E-Trade - Not Solved
    5. I was then told that TTax support needed more time to investigate and I would get an email with next steps or updates to the issue. I was told there was another customer with the same issue on 1099-B from E-Trade (partial upload of sale line items).  I was provided  a case number (this platform  keeps stripping the number out saying it removed a social security #)  so it is  four-seven-one-zero-seven-nine-six-two-six.

Shortly after ending the call,  I received an email from the TurboTax support team saying "Your TurboTax Case [social security number removed] is Closed - Please Complete our Survey” 🙈… yet the issue remains unsolved!  After this experience I am wondering if I should try H&R block. 

Has anyone else with E-Trade investments encountered this import problem?    I's also suggest checking your imported data against E-Trades 1099-B report